Unsecured Personal 5-7 year term loans up to $100k
- - Loans up to $100,000, terms up to 7 years
- - No Collateral Required, unsecured loans deposited into your bank account
- - Need a 650 fico score & last 2 pay stubs or last 2 yrs personal tax returns to qualify
- - Typically need $40k in personal income minimum
- - Rates from 7 to 25% OAC
0% Business & Personal Credit Lines/Cards up to $150k
- - 0% business & personal credit lines/cards, 0% for 9, 12, 15 & 18 months
- - Will be 4 to 6 accounts that cumulatively can add up to $150K+ on approved credit
- - Funding in the name of the business, with cash accessibility
- - Affordable monthly payments, typically 2% of the balance. For example; $10k = $200/mth
- - Need a 680 fico score & a $5,000 credit card limit to qualify
The operator of this website is NOT a lender, does not make offers for loans, and does not broker online loans to lenders or lending partners. Customers who arrive at www.bizcreditmovement.net are paired with a lender or a lending partner, and redirected only to lenders or lending partners who offer business loan products.
For 5 or more employees
Commonly asked questions:
1. What is the ERC?
According to irs.gov, The federal government established the Employee Retention Credit (ERC) to provide a refundable employment tax credit to help businesses with the cost of keeping staff employed.
Eligible businesses that experienced a decline in gross receipts or were closed due to government order and didn’t claim the credit when they filed their original return can take advantage by filing adjusted employment tax returns. If you had w-2 employees and fit the criteria established you can qualify for up to $26,000 per employee; this does not include 1099 independent contractors that your company may have hired.
2. How long does approval take?
With all of your documentation in order, it can take up to a week. Your consultant will guide you through the process. It could take longer if you do not have all of your documentation in order.
3. Do you charge an upfront fee?
We require no upfront fee to apply for the ERC.
4. Why hasn’t my accountant notified me about this?
The ERC has not been long enacted into law when President Biden took office. So many accountants have to be trained on it.